The CU*i Online Programme for Culture Transformation
Our blended learning approach combines online learning and social learning and can be scaled cost-effectively across your entire
Re-invent your organisation
CU*i supports you in reinventing your organisation
as a ‘Conscious Tribe’ – a thriving organisation in which people…
Do Inner Work
- ability to engage in deep dialogue
See the Big Picture
Apply Conscious Rituals
The CU*i programme achieves sustainable transformation through the combination of online learning and social learning.
- hosts content in the form of videos, audios and scripts guiding self-reflection and dialogue
- encourages micro-learning by dissecting content into small tasks
- allows participants to study when it is most convenient for them
- increases accountability, positive competition and communication
- weekly buddy conversations
- regular team reflections
- regular group video conferences with a CU*i coach
Four steps to transform your organisation
The CU*i programme is based on four steps that simultaneously promote individual and collective development:
Act with self-awareness
Treat yourself and others with empathy
Engage in deep dialogues
What we do and believe in
We support the creation of Conscious Tribes; self-organising and regenerative communities in the form of families, teams, companies, and ultimately nations.
We believe conscious people are capable of
- (self-)reflection: thinking about your own feelings and
behavioursand the reasons behind them,
- (self-)compassion: treating yourself and others with kindness and appreciation,
- ownership: understanding yourself as a co-creator of every situation and searching proactively for solutions, to take action, and
- deep dialogue: using dialogue to tap into
collectivewisdom and create sustainable solutions.
We believe the world needs more conscious individuals and collectives that can navigate a complex world while acting in a peaceful and regenerative manner.
We believe that communities, such as
Are you ready to become a Conscious Tribe?
Contact us for a demo if you want to find out how the CU*i-programme can help you become a
Who we are
– CEO –
- Master of Psychology
- One of the first Master Certified Coaches in Germany
- Past president of the International Coach Federation Germany
- Member of the McK & Company global delivery team for culture change programmes
- Design & delivery of team development culture change programmes for pharma, petrochemical, banking and consulting internationally
- Nadjeschda is in demand as an executive coach for global leadership teams on all five continents.
- Follow Nadjeschda on Medium and LinkedIn.
– Managing Director –
- Business maverick and C21st renaissance thinker
- Pioneering thought leadership on the interface between culture, communications and technology
- Entrepreneur, technology architect, project management expert
- Joining the dots between different fields of study from astrophysics to politics, film to organic spices
- As Managing Director of CU* Olga ensures our work is cutting edge and brilliant.
– Creative Director –
- Master of Psychology
- MA from the Royal College of Art in design interaction
- User experience designer for IBM
- Exhibited her designs at the MoMa in New York and Art Basel and received the Designer of the Future Award by Design Miami.
- Clients have included Porsche, Audi, the Science Museum London and the Plymouth School of Creative Arts.
- Visual facilitation of strategy workshops and change processes.
- Michele is masterful at creating simple images and visual maps for complex challenges and processes.
- Michele’s website is here.
Our response to uncertain times, in corporation with Camarados UK:
Meet online to connect and have fun
A Spoon Room is a video conference where you meet with others. It’s a place to be together, where you have permission to be rubbish, nobody fixes anyone, but where we can look out for each other, get through tough times and maybe find new inspiration.
Find out about Spoon Rooms from Maff (Camerados) and Nadja (Conscious U):
Take part in our weekly Spoon Rooms
Every week we host a Spoon Room in German and – together with Camerados UK – a Spoon Room in English.
Take part to experience a Spoon Room as a participant and learn how to set up your own Spoon Room for your friends & family, your team, your neighbours and any other community.
in German language
is on summer break
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date about upcoming Spoon Rooms in German language!
in English language
from 12:00 – 13:15 German time (CET)
Everyone is welcome to join!
Set up your own Spoon Room
Learn how to run a Spoon Room
How to Spoon Room PDF
The Roots and Wings Exercise
Feel free to use this exercise at the start of your Spoon Room (find more information about when to do the exercise in the “How to Spoon Room” PDF).