The transformation workshop is based on neuroscientific research on the brain and learning. The workshop stimulates a process of deep self-reflexion that triggers a radically new perspective on topics such as reality, choice, relationships, and conflicts. Participants re-discover their innate passion for learning and development.
Through confrontation of beliefs and behavioural patterns, and in dialogue with others, the pro-active change of the team’s reality becomes possible.
The transformation workshop enables your team to…
- gain clarity about limited response patterns and alternative behavioural options.
- develop more awareness and empathy for themselves and other team members.
- move from a victim mindset (I am victim to my organization/team/the environment) to a creator mindset.
- communicate with open ears and from heart to heart.
- minimize interpersonal tension, cooperate more freely, and realize better results.
The transformation workshop is the foundation for a culture based on humanness and efficiency.